Basic Membership, Friends of Drayton Hall
- Free, unlimited admission to Drayton Hall for you and up to four guests (whether they be family, friends, or neighbors) for one year
- Drayton Hall's newsletter, Interiors
- 10% discount on purchases from the Online Museum Shop and the onsite Museum Shop
- Invitations to members-only events at Drayton Hall
- A tax-deduction for the portion of your dues in excess of $15 per year (please consult your tax advisor)
- Special rates to events like the Spirituals Concerts
Joint Membership, Friends of Drayton Hall and the National Trust for Historic PreservationAll of the above, plus:
- Free or discounted admission to all National Trust Historic Sites
- Free and discounted admission to hundreds of Partner Places across the country
- Free or discounted admission to over 400 international historic sites
- A one-year subscription to the National Trust for Historic Preservation's bi-monthly magazine, Preservation
- Special discounts and packages for hotel stays at participating Historic Hotels of America
- Worldwide travel possibilities with National Trust Tours
Drayton Hall Society BenefitsWhen you make a membership contribution of $1,000, you become part of the Drayton Hall Society.
This special group of donors is dedicated to playing a leading role in helping Drayton Hall achieve our mission of preservation and education-whether we are collaborating with archeologists on the grounds, engaging architectural historians in a study of the main house's construction, leading an elementary school classroom on a tour of the house, or doing our part to protect the Ashley River Region.
Simply put, members of the Drayton Hall Society provide the extra operating support that enable us to accomplish so much each year.
All of the above, plus:
- Invitations to a series of lectures and trips led by noted scholars of art, architecture, and history with an emphasis on new research and discoveries
- Two complimentary gift memberships to the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Recognition in the National Trust for Historic Preservation's Annual Report and in Drayton Hall's newsletter
- Satisfaction of knowing you are providing the extra operating support that enables us to reach new heights in preservation, interpretation, and education each year.
The Society of 1738 BenefitsAll of the above, plus:
- Invitations to an annual event, exclusive to members of the Society of 1738
- Private tours of the house, arranged at mutually agreeable times
- A private behind-the-scenes tour followed by a picnic lunch for up to six people, arranged at a mutually agreeable time
- Satisfaction of knowing you are a leader who is financially securing Drayton Hall's future
Please note: The Friends of Drayton Hall and up to four guests receive free admission and participation in Drayton Hall's acclaimed public tours, programs, and activities: the professionally guided tour of the 1738 house, Connections: From Africa to America, the Voices of Drayton Hall DVD tour of the historic landscape, the 18th-century African-American cemetery, and more. Though discounted tickets are also offered to members to public events and programs, membership does not include participation in our private programming (education programs, group tours, special tours, special events, etc.)